BANKING AND ECONOMY
● Mr.Murali M. Natrajan has been re-appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (MD&CEO) of DCB Bank for the tenure of two years up to 2024.
● The appointment was approved by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) which is subjected to the approval of shareholders.
● Mr.Natrajan is serving as MD & CEO of the bank since April 2009. He started his career with Citi Bank in 1989.
● RBI capped the tenure of a CEO of the bank is 15 years. By 2024, Mr.Natarjan will complete his 15 years of service as CEO.
● DCB Bank Limited is a new generation private sector scheduled commercial bank in India.
● DCB Bank was established in 1930.
● Headquarters of DCB Bank: Mumbai.
● The license of the scheduled commercial bank to DCB Bank was issued by the RBI on 31 May 1995.