● A new web portal ‘Temple 360’ was launched by the Union Minister of State for Culture and External Affairs at Indira Gandhi National Centre of Arts (IGNCA).
● It is a digital platform that will enable devotees to do an online darshan of 12 Jyotirlinga and Char Dham from any location in the country.
● With the help of 24/7 live camera feeds, the new platform will enable the devotees to visit a temple of their choice, anytime and from anywhere in India.
● The various services available through this platform - e-Darshan, e-Prashad and e-Aarti.
● In the future, a feature of ‘e-services’ will be added to this platform to enable the payment service.
● Union Minister of State for Culture and External Affairs: Ms.Meenakshi Lekhi.
● Union Minister of Culture: Shri Prahlad Singh Patel.
● The Char Dham pilgrimage sites: Badrinath, Dwarka, Puri and Rameswaram.