IMPORTANT DAYS, BOOKS & AUTHORS
● A new book ‘The Maverick Effect’ was released and published by HarperCollins.
● The book was written by Mr.Harish Mehta - founder and executive chairperson of Onward Technologies Ltd.
● The book is a biography of the apex body for software and IT companies - the National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM).
● The book briefs the untold story of how a ‘band of dreamers’ made India the global IT leader.
● The National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) was established in 1988.
● President of NASSCOM: Mr.Debjani Ghosh.
● Chairperson of NASSCOM: Mr.U. B. Pravin Rao.