IMPORTANT DAYS, BOOKS & AUTHORS
● The book titled ‘Birsa Munda - Janjatiya Nayak’ was released by the Union Minister of Education.
● The book was written by Prof. Alok Chakrawal, Vice-Chancellor of Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur.
● The book is about the struggle of Bhagwan Birsa Munda and the contribution of forest dwellers to the Indian freedom movement.
● Through this book, the younger generation will know the unsung heroes of the Indian freedom movement.
● Birsa Munda was a young freedom fighter and a tribal leader belonged to the Munda tribe in the Chhotanagpur Plateau area remembered to be a strong mark of protest against British rule in India.