AWARDS AND SPORTS
● Former Indian team skipper MS Dhoni becomes second Indian to play 350 T20 matches - the shortest format of the game.
● Out of which, Dhoni has represented the Indian team in 98 T20 International matches.
● In this list, the first Indian who played most of the T20 matches was Rohit Sharma who played 372 T20 matches.
● Dhoni played his 350th match against Punjab Kings in the IPL 2022 match.
● Dhoni is followed by Suresh Raina, Dinesh Karthik and Virat Kohli who have played 336, 329 and 328 matches respectively.
● Earlier, Dhoni became the sixth Indian to cross the 7000-run mark in T20 cricket with 28 fifties.