● The Punjab state government has launched an ‘anti-corruption action line’ - a helpline number ‘9501200200’ on the occasion of martyrdom day of legendary freedom fighters.
● It was launched with an objective to form a corruption-free state.
● Through this helpline, the people were allowed to upload videos or audios of officials asking for a bribe for any work or indulging in other malpractices.
● The uploaded evidence will be examined by the Vigilance Bureau of the state.
● Chief Minister of Punjab: Mr. Bhagwant Mann.
● Governor of Punjab: Mr. Banwarilal Purohit.
● Guru Nanak is the founder of Sikhism.