Alt text: Business Blasters Programme
● A start-up programme, the ‘Business Blasters programme’ was launched by the Delhi Government in Private schools which is effective from the next financial year.
● The programme was started with an objective to encourage entrepreneurial mindset among school students.
● Under this programme, the students of Classes 11 and 12 propose business ideas and the government helps them in giving these pitches a shape.
● The government will provide the seed fund of Rs. 2000 each to build on an idea that generates profit, or solves a social problem.
● Chief Minister of Delhi: Mr.Arvind Kejriwal.
● It was formed as Union territory in 1956.
● The Union territory Delhi to be formally known as National Capital Territory of Delhi through 69th Amendment Act, 1991.